Below is a list of job opportunities. If you are interested in a particular job, email, email@example.com
SOS Program (Temporary Full & Part-Time Positions)
Company: Nebraksa State Government
Looking to gain experience? Are you in between jobs? SOS may be the answer!
The SOS Temporary Program is an on-call service for State agencies and commissions. SOS continually recruits applicants to fill a variety of temporary clerical, vocational and professional positions for the State of Nebraska in the Lincoln and Omaha area.
Temporary assistance is necessary for a variety of reasons: to fill in for permanent employees who are on leave, to work in grant-funded positions or on special projects, to fill in for short-term increases in workload, or during interim periods while advertising to fill a permanent position. Salary is based on classification. As demand for specific skills fluctuates, note that not all applicants will be called for an interview.
Examples of Work
Typical clerical/secretarial duties include but are not limited to: bookkeeping; greeting visitors and answering telephones; providing customer service; data entry; desktop publishing; developing and/or maintaining spreadsheets; filing; payroll; processing mail; scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars; transcription; word processing; proofreading; creating correspondence; working in a call center, and web page development.
Typical vocational duties include but are not limited to: mowing, trimming, shipping/receiving, vehicle maintenance, janitorial tasks, carpentry, building maintenance and repair, snow removal, lab and/or field work, sorting/routing mail, operating cash register, tracking inventory, and operating various machinery.
Typical professional duties include but are not limited to: accounting; budgeting; procurement; grant management; interviewing; processing claims; information technology related areas; providing legal services; managing programs; conducting data analysis; compiling reports; presenting information; coordinating projects.
If interested in this opportunity apply online at http://statejobs.nebraska.gov
Requirements vary based on position.
Social Media Manager – Part-Time (Flexible)
Company: Cross Training Center
We are a faith based non profit organization whose mission is to provide character development, job experience and vocational training for disadvantaged and under educated youth and adults. Our clients live in poverty are have been incarcerated, homeless, involved in gangs, and have challenging backgrounds for many reasons and we provide solutions to help them get on a career path. We operate four different businesses where our student work to learn and receive work experience.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to share our very important mission with our supporters and customers. We want to utilize social media to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and convert them into customers, supporters and active promoters of our ministry and our business operations.
You should have knowledge and experience using social media for marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. This person will manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Websites, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels.
We want someone who loves those we serve and are passionate about our mission.
Contact: Brenda Banks, Executive Director
Security Officers (Full & Part-Time)
Company: G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc.
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. (hereinafter also referred to as “G4S USA”) is an international security organization with an excess of one hundred domestic offices and approximately forty thousand employees nationwide. G4S USA provides a large array of security services to business, industry and government.
G4S USA is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity and each one of our domestic locations maintains an action oriented Affirmative Action Plan, designed to promote employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, or Armed Forces Service Medal veterans. We support organizations that abide by these same principles.
Often, we have full and part time positions available for security officers. We are interested in receiving applications through our website (http://usajobs.g4s.com). While we will consider all applicants, we are especially interested in minority and female applicants, as well as those who are disabled or veterans, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, or Armed Forces Service Medal veterans.
Human Resources Specialist/Recruiter
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc.
11414 West Center Road, Ste 100
Omaha, NE 68144
Contact: Orvella Harrielal
Phone: Office: (402)926-3700
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Full-Time)
Company: American Red Cross
The American Red Cross is seeking a Full Time LPN/MA/Phlebotomist to work in our Platelet Donation Centers in our Omaha locations (38th & Dewey Ave & 132nd & Dodge) and our Council Bluffs facility. This position would interact with our donors coming into the facility for plasma & platelet donations and shifts would rotate to all three locations.
Hours: Full time, variable hours. Staff typically work four 10-hour days, most weekends. Must complete 3 months of paid training with no time off.
Key performance objectives include:
~ Balance production, donor care & quality requirements to meet daily blood collection goals. ~Take the time to personally connect with donors – listen to their stories and help them understand the value of their donation. ~Be detail oriented all day, every day, to ensure that the platelets you collect meets regulatory requirements and can be safely transfused. ~Remain flexible to work a variable work schedule
The Red Cross is a nonprofit organization that offers employees growth and development, opportunity for advancement, team spirit, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Automatic 401K Contribution & Matching contribution, paid time off, Health Savings & Dependent Care Savings Accounts, and much more.
To apply, visit: www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com
Package Handlers (Part-Time)
This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Part-time employees usually work 3 ½ - 4 hours each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays.
Package Handlers receive a competitive hourly rate and also an attractive benefits package. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately 17 1/2 – 20 hours per week. Employees can expect to take home between $140.00 and $170.00 each week after deductions have been taken for taxes, etc. $10.00 to 11.00 an Hour
Landscape Installation Crew Member
Company: Greenlife Gardens
Seeking a friendly, hardworking, goal-oriented individual to help on a landscape installation crew. Individual will work on a 2-3 man crew installing unique and creative residential and commercial landscapes projects. Projects include paver patios, walkways, natural stone retaining walls, plant material and water features.
The job has excellent pay with benefits including:
health care compensation
opportunity for advancement
Training will be provided as needed.
Please visit our website at greenlifegardens.com.
Must be customer service focused and able to operate in a competitive team environment.
Horticultural knowledge and previous landscape installation experience recommended but not required.
Experience with skid loaders and small equipment important.
College bachelor or associates degree in horticulture a plus.
Chemical applicator's license also recommended.
Contact: Cory Wehrbein or Chad Wehrbein
Phone: Cory: 402.679.6420 or Chad: 402.616.6446
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
In-Home Care/Direct Care Staff/Care Giver Positions
There are three particular positions we are looking to fill.
1) We are looking for a college age individual to stay with two teenage girls while their mother is at work over nights. This individual must be responsible as they will be able to sleep in the house on the couch, help themselves to the refrigerator, and watch TV.
2) We are looking for someone to assist and work directly with a 27 year old developmentally disabled young lady. We are looking for someone who can work between 15-20 hours per week. Tasks would include assisting with dialing living skills (cleaning, laundry, and shopping), leisure activities, and organizational skills. This individual lives in a studio apartment within a family home.
3) We are also looking for an individual to work with a young man with autism. This position will be 10-15 hours per week. This young man uses a wheelchair and has prosthetic legs. He is high functioning, has a part-time job, is social, and quite independent. He would need assistance in the area of organization within his apartment, assistance shopping, and companionship.
If you are interested in more information regarding these positions please contact Dorene Nelson at 402-250-4810.
Direct Care Professionals (Full & Part-Time, Substitute Positions)
Company: Eastern Nebraska Human Services Agency (ENCOR)
Provide Daily living needs and skills training for persons with developmental disabilities living in group homes or semi-independent settings.
Full Time Employee Benefits include:
Individual health and dental insurance coverage with most premiums 100% paid by the agency.
Individual life and disability insurance with premiums 100% paid by the agency.
48 hours of vacation after 6 months.
48 hours of sick leave after 6 months.
Eleven paid holidays.
Pension plan for retirement.
Wage increase after 6 months for most positions.
Opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in applying for these positions go online to www.enhsajobs.com or visit 900 S. 74th Plz. Omaha, NE 68114 Room 106 for an application.
Some of the requirements for this positions include:
Be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or GED equivalency.
Possess a valid driver's license in good standing and have an available automobile with state required auto insurance.
Be able to meet the agency lifting requirement of 70lbs.
Be available for day-time training.
Care Coordinator (Full-Time)
Company: Amber Pharmacy
Job: Care Coordinator (Spanish Bi-Lingual Highly Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time Employee
Start Date: Immediately
Desired (But Not Required) Secondary Language Skill: Spanish
Description: We are currently looking for Customer Service Reps and especially people with Spanish language skill. The job entails taking orders from patients for their medicines and also making outbound calls to patients to see if they want to order without the hassle of sales pressure. There are other smaller duties as they become available but inbound and outbound calls are the basic job. We are looking for people who have customer service experience. If candidates look at Careerlink there is only a position open for Spanish speaking but we are looking for additional reps too. Definitely recommend anyone who is Spanish speaking for the position
The Care Coordinator is Responsible for the day-to-day customer service activities and support of specifically assigned clients and customers. Responsible for inbound and outbound patient phone calls, prescription refill reminders calls, documentation of patient interaction, facilitation of patient to pharmacist consultations, patient enrollment functions, and assisting with patient needs and requests. Responsible for assisting in the enhancement of policies, procedures and protocols that promote the highest level of customer service in all aspects of the business. Responsible for the implementation of customer service activities assigned that pertain to clients and a patient population, as assigned by direct supervisor.
General duties include but are not limited to:
1. Conducts prescription refill reminder calls.
2. Responsible for inbound and outbound patient phone calls.
3. Facilitates patient to pharmacist consultations.
4. Performs patient enrollment functions.
5. Provides assistance with all patient needs and requests.
6. Works closely with direct supervisor to develop strategic plans and determine best practices for customer services; strategies and plans will result in meeting and exceeding the expectations of clients and patients with regard to customer and client engagement.
7. Serves as the subject matter expert for customer service in the pharmacy industry.
8. Assists with the development of scripts for specific clients and customers based on agreed upon requirements, up to and including contractual agreements and operational needs and practices.
9. Uses problem solving skills to offer support to call center employees; obtains and evaluates relevant information and provides quick resolutions to questions, concerns, and problems; provides follow-up when appropriate.
10. Keeps records of client/customer interactions and transactions.
11. Identifies and reports to direct supervisor on all call exceptions, positive or negative, and proposes actions, if necessary, to be taken in response to the exception.
12. Works closely with IT support to determine needs and assist with the execution of solutions to maximize efficiency and improve customer service levels.
13. Assists with determining the department’s overall training and professional development needs; develops a plan that exceeds industry standards.
14. Supports the development of methods of communication and coordination with pharmacy operations to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of orders for patient requests and clients.
15. Responsible for monitoring and processing all orders and requests received via the website and by assigned clients/customers; communicates and coordinates with the appropriate personnel.
16. Works closely with direct supervisor to improve assigned customer experience on the website.
17. Participates in team meetings to ensure company service objectives are being met.
18. Communicates all aspects that can assist the Sales Team as it relates to assigned customer retention and growth.
19. Audits own performance and recommends objectives and standards of performance.
Company Information: Amber Pharmacy is one of the nation’s leading specialty pharmacies. Our business has been built around our core family values — integrity, respect, understanding, compassion, and commitment. We have built an outstanding reputation by taking the time to understand each patient’s personal needs and providing personalized support and quality clinical care.
If interested: Apply online at Careerlink or mail their resume to Molly Gard.
Address: 10004 S. 152nd St. Omaha, NE 68138
Submit a Job
If you have a job you'd like us to post, fill out the form below and we'll do our best to help you find the right fit.