AirplaneThe 10/40 Window

There are still billions of people who have not heard about Jesus. 75% of Good News Church' missions dollars go to supporting missionaries who work among these people groups.

10/40 Window

The 10/40 Window lies 10 degrees north to 40 degrees north of the equator and is home to about two thirds of the world’s population. It is the religious headquarters for Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism. North Africa and the Middle East are predominantly Islamic countries. India is mostly Hindu and South East Asia is mostly Buddhist. China has been atheistic for decades but also has a significant number of Buddhist and Muslims.

It is estimated that over two billion people in the 10/40 Window have never heard about Jesus. Almost all persecuted believers live in this region. Most who live here are extremely poor and a large percentage are illiterate. All of these factors, including the fact that many of these countries are unstable and dangerous, make it difficult to reach these people groups.

There are over 6,000 unreached people groups in the world. The unreached refer to individual ethnic groups of people who don’t have enough believers among them to adequately evangelize their own. The Bible refers to these people groups as “nations.” The biblical word for “nations” does not refer to political countries like our definition today, but rather people groups. About 90% of the unreached live in an area known as the 10/40 Window. The other 10% are scattered throughout the earth including Omaha, NE.

Countries from the 10/40 Window represented in Omaha:

  • Afganistan
  • Bangladesh
  • Bangladesh
  • Bhutan
  • China
  • Egypt
  • Eritrea
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Iran
  • Irag
  • Japan
  • Jordan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kuwait
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Lybia
  • Malaysia
  • Mongolia
  • Burma
  • Nepal
  • Niger
  • Oman
  • Pakistan
  • Philippines
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Senegal
  • Singapore
  • Laos
  • Sri Lanka
  • Sudan
  • Syria
  • Taiwan
  • Tajikistan
  • Turkey
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Uzbekistan
  • Vietnam
  • Yemen

AirplaneSupporting Missions

We support over 70 missionaries in 35+ countries around the world.

Czech Republic
South Africa
United States

Our Missionaries

  • Latin America

    • Argentina
    • Colombia
    • Guatemala
    • Haiti
    • Panama
  • Africa

    • Tunisia
    • Egypt
    • Rwanda
    • Senegal
    • Somalia
    • Congo
    • Sudan
    • Togo
    • Namibia
    • South Africa
  • Eurasia

    • Turkey
    • Azerbaijan
    • India
    • Bhutan
    • Jordan
    • Nepal
    • Oman
    • Pakistan
    • Philippines
    • Tajikistan
  • Europe

    • Belgium
    • Czech Republic
    • Greece
  • Asia Pacific

    • Thailand
    • China
  • Foreign Supportive

    • Asia Pacific
    • United States
    • Asia's Little One's
    • One Hope
    • Eurasia
    • Vietnamese Outreach
    • Window International Network
    • Global Initiative
  • Home Missions

    • Hope Center
    • John Koski, Dearborn, MI
    • Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
    • Open Door Mission
    • Restored Hope
    • Global Friends
    • Teen Challenge
    • Nebraska Family Council
    • Embrace the Nations
    • Phurba Tamang
    • MountainTop Church
    • Perspectives
    • Chai Alpha
    • Assure Women's Center
    • Crescent Project
    • Crossroads Fellowship International

AirplaneGet Involved

There are opportunities to support missionaries and take short-term missions trips to work with our missionary partners.

You can support missions financially using our giving form on the Give Page. 100% of your gifts will go to fund the work of missionaries around the world.

Select "Missions" for the "Ministry or Event" option.

Give Online

Each year we take missions trips to support our missions partners.

Find out more about missions trips by contacting Pam Franks


Go Sunday

The third Sunday of each month is Go Sunday.

During Go Sunday we give an update on local and global missions and often have a guest speaker. If you've made a commitment to give towards missions, this is a perfect time to give during our monthly missions offering.

Listen to special guest speakers, who are doing missions work.